Enterprise Account Executive
Role Responsibilities and Expectations:
- You will develop a strong understanding of key differentiators that will encompass internal/external systems, sales methodologies and processes.
- Become a Sales Evangelist and “ Go to” expert on The company’ s Suite of (Cloud) Services
- Develop and maintain stakeholder relationships that will provide ROI long term
- Manage pipelines, sales activity and provide accurate forecasting
- Manage complex and long sales cycles
- Negotiate amicable and lucrative agreements utilizing a value based selling strategy
Qualifications necessary for success:
- 5-7 years of solution based enterprise level selling (Hosted Solutions, Telecommunications and SaaS)
- Demonstrated skill in selling related technology (on premise and hosted IP-PBX Systems, hosted services, managed services, networking, servers and routers.)
- Current demonstration of successful sales record meeting and exceeding quota
- Outside Field sales experience with ability and willingness to commute/travel to client sites
- Skilled in virtual and live sales presentations, online web demos and remote sales process.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to convey and relate ideas to others.
- Internal drive and competitiveness
- Energetic and positive attitude
- BS Degree preferred
Who we are:
The company is a growing technology consulting company focused on serving small and medium size businesses and enterprise companies. We help our clients operate their businesses more efficiently and effectively, improving business performance and profitability. We do this by designing, implementing and supporting superior information technology solutions that help you run your organization better. The company specializes in the delivery of network, application, server and desktop management, telephony solutions, and managed services, as well as the hardware, software and services needed to implement them. In short, The company helps you simplify your technology sourcing and speed deployment.