Services Solutions Specialist
Services Solutions Specialist
The Services Solutions Specialist will develop our understanding of customer’ s assets and identify where our standard service products adds value. The Services Solution Specialist will pro-actively create, articulate and deliver our solutions to customers.
The Services Solutions Specialist will drive bookings to plan within the acceptable margins tolerance and contribute to our VOC scores by exceeding customer expectations.
- Build sustainable and mutually profitable relationships with customers.
- Meet performance targets and activity metric quota’ s
- Identify and assess customers’ assets and needs.
- Develop and maintain our asset intelligence through the CRM.
- Pro-actively contact current and potential customers to educate them on our services, where out solutions adds value and to develop opportunities.
- Support the front-end team with quote generation for all service product offerings.
- Champion customer complaints internally and follow them through to successful resolution, ensuring that we pivot it into an opportunity to provide additional services.
- Pro-active manages their pipeline within the CRM and is able to provide accurate bookings forecasts on an ongoing basis.
- Delivers detailed RFQ’ s, services quotations and provides frequent updates of opportunities within the CRM.
- Co-ordinate customer visits to Latin America in co-ordination with the Regional Service Leader, Division Front-End Service Leader and CAPEX Accounts team.
- Provide the Service Project Managers with relevant asset and customer information in order for them to prepare commercial packages ahead of all field resource visits to site.
- Ensure all customer interactions are logged into the CRM.
- Leverage the CRM, ERP and other technologies to maximize the divisional capabilities and resolve customer issues.
- Attend commercial and training meetings to keep at the forefront of our latest company service offerings and capabilities.
- Conduct follow-up and initial triage for customer satisfaction surveys in Latin America.
- Provide back-up support when needed for tech scheduling and VOC surveys.
- Actively support projects to simplify service processes and eliminate bottlenecks.
- Some off-hour availability may be required.
- Ensure that all business activities are performed in compliance with the Company Code of Conduct.
- Adhere to all health and safety rules and procedures.
- Adhere to all organization (ISO) Forms/Work Instructions and department procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Assist with outstanding Service related collection issues as needed
- Support and participate in Quality Management Program.
- Support part numbering program versus OEM information.
- Associates degree or 5 years sales’ experience in a Technical Service/Parts environment
- Customer service experience
- A second language within the division’ s key install base is a plus.
- A proven ability to consistently achieve performance targets’.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills – Verbal and Written
- Pro-active, dynamic multi-tasker, customer oriented and goal orientated personality.
- A good knowledge of the CRM, Excel, Word, MS Outlook, Windows and power point.