Equipment Financing Vendor Sales
Equipment Financing Sales
Director Vendor Relationships
*Remote opportunities available nationwide. Offices located in Chicago, NY & Charlotte, NC for candidates that prefer an office & team environment.
Are you an Equipment Financing Sales Professional with extensive vendor relationships in the industry and a proven track record of selling small-mid size tickets?
I am looking for an ambitious, confident and results driven Equipment Financing Vendor Sales Professional to prospect, develop and manage vendor relationships for a growing financial institution headquartered in Chicago. This is a remote position, though office space and onsite opportunities are available for candidates in Chicago, NY & Charlotte, NC.
In this role, you will help drive our sales expansion across the U.S., focusing on vendor channel origination. Working with our marketing and strategy teams, you will leverage our unique combination of industry expertise & asset knowledge to help our vendor partners grow their business.
The ideal candidate must have an existing book of vendor relationships and at least 3 years of professional experience selling to and managing equipment financing vendor programs. Must have a thorough knowledge of leasing structures and financing, a trackable & successful sales record and a natural ability to identify and onboard new vendors. The ideal candidate is both compelling, articulate and can easily establish credibility and trust in the industry while nurturing customer loyalty. You must have a hunter mentality, are self-motivated by success and results and take a methodical & results driven approach developing new sales strategies/marketing initiatives.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work with vendors to understand their financing requirements for their customers
- Develop and grow preexisting and current vendor accounts
- Prospect and develop business relationships with new vendors within specific target markets
- Manage vendor performance to optimize selection, pricing, availability to increase sales and vendor satisfaction
- Position client as preferred financing partner to their end user customers
- Implement and track metrics for recording the success and quality of your vendors.
- Become the SME in our clients’ comprehensive products, capabilities, services and target market
- Market and grow business through program development, marketing strategies, trade shows, referrals and networking
- Monitor competitor product sales and marketing initiatives
Qualified candidate MUST HAVE the following requirements to be considered:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience developing and managing financing vendor programs
- Have a current book of vendor business with a trackable sales record
- Strong knowledge in leasing structures and pricing
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage numerous accounts in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills and an understanding of leasing/financial pricing and modeling.
The following experience is preferred and will set you ahead of the pack:
- Significant experience (5+ years) developing and managing financing vendor programs
- Vendor relationships within the healthcare, industrial, office, IT, specialty automotive and energy markets is highly desirable
ONLY if you are qualified, please apply directly or email me at dmcmahon@osgglobal.Com