Enterprise Account Manager
New York City, NY
ENTERPRISE ACCOUNT MANAGER – IDENTITY MANAGEMENT
As an Account Manager, the sales individual will be responsible for driving the growth of net new customer acquisition and expansion of the company’ s existing customer base throughout an assigned regional territory. The Account Manager will actively promote and sell the company’ s products directly to enterprise and mid-market clients. The candidate will be responsible for creating new customer opportunities, driving deal flow, managing an accurate forecast and exceeding established quarterly revenue objectives. This is a critical business development role and characterized by high activity levels, active partner engagement, and effective negotiation and closing skills in a complex technology sales environment.
The Account Manager will have an Inside Sales Representative (ISR) to work on lead generation, new meetings, and initial product demonstrations for prospects and partners. The position of an Account Manager is characterized by a demonstrable record of over-plan sales achievement, strategic account selling, high activity levels, strong knowledge of the organization's products and services, and a firm understanding of the competitive environment. Team players with extensive experience working in a very fast paced, growth oriented environment are ideally suited for this role.
Required Skills and Expertise
· A minimum of 7 years of technology sales experience
· Experience selling security software to enterprise accounts is a plus.
· Proven experience of effectively building a region for an emerging market software company.
· Consistent top performer with record of 100% achievement of quota
· Strong negotiation and closing skills
· Excellent organizational, presentation, listening, and communication skills