Electrical Maintenance Supervisor
- Responsible for supervising an assigned maintenance crew.
- Implementing a preventive maintenance program.
- Planning and follow through on maintenance repairs.
- Training the work force on safe work practices.
- Work in team environment.
- Developing new skill levels for members of assigned maintenance crews.
- Scheduling – employees’ training sessions and meetings.
- Maintain KRONOS Pay System by reviewing, editing, and approving employee time cards daily.
- Assist in procuring, organizing and inventorying parts and materials needed for repairs.
Experience and/or Education
- Two-year degree or equivalent in the electrical or electronic field.
- Proficient in blue print reading and troubleshooting of electrical/electronic and hydraulic operations of equipment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Technical experience with high voltage systems, motor control, process automation, instrumentation and combustion and programmable logic controls (PLC’ s). Candidate will be required to demonstrate skills.
- Four years experience in electrical maintenance.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Trained as an industrial electrician journeyman.
- Four-year (B.S.) degree in Electrical of Electronic Engineering.
- Four years’ experience as an electrical maintenance supervisor in the steel industry