Reports to: Vice President of Finance
Supervises: All Finance Personnel
- Recommend, implement, and monitor compliance with all accounting and payroll policies.
- Responsible for maximizing the efficiency of all Finance personnel by providing them with training, motivation, and direction including specific goals and objective productivity targets.
- Responsible for the preparation of all accounting ledgers, plant and corporate reports, and other financial reports.
- Responsible for the correct and accurate accounting classification of all capital and other expenditures.
- Responsible for reviewing inventory control and reporting procedures to ensure that inventory records and manufacturing costs are accurate.
- Responsible for preparing departmental reports in a timely manner.
- Responsible for contact with the Company’ s independent auditors and with all taxing authority auditors.
- Conduct special accounting studies, analyses, and cost studies. Provide statistics and comments to assist in the interpretation of operating results. Provide specific recommendations which will result in cost reductions and profit improvements.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting.
- CPA, CMA, or MBA a plus.
- Minimum 12 years of experience (including 3 years of cost accounting experience or direct) with increasing responsibility in the Accounting field.