Account Executive - Recruiter
Oak Brook, IL
What are we looking for?
OSG Global, based in Oak Brook, is a fast growing Executive Search & Staffing firm seeking to hire new college graduates or salespeople with 1-2 years of experience. We are currently hiring new Account Executive candidates that are competitive, dedicated, high energy, determined, and possess a positive attitude. At OSG Global, our Team is passionate about finding our clients the exceptional talent they need in this ever changing business world.
What is the Job?
As an Account Executive - Recruiter, you are responsible for helping companies grow while assisting individuals to advance their careers. Account Executives recruit top quality candidates and place them in companies experiencing critical staffing challenges – through expert management of the entire marketing, recruiting, and placement process. You will network throughout your designated industry and geography to establish brand recognition while implementing touch plans to develop and strengthen relationships with both clients and candidates.
What are the Essential Job Functions?
- Conduct research using a variety of resources, including data sourcing tools, company websites, job boards, referrals, networking, social media and cold calling in order to: Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of a specific industry and hiring trends in that industry. Also you are expected to identify potential client companies and hiring authorities within a specific marketplace.
- Plan, create, and execute a daily qualified call plan to connect with potential clients and candidates.
- Identify potential “ Impact Player” candidates who can be proactively marketed to clients and prospects.
- Make marketing calls to clients and prospects in order to market Impact Players and to gain insight into the organization or industry that will be useful to the development of your practice.
- Create and execute a consistent communication or touch plan for developing both client and candidate contacts on a scheduled basis.
What are the Minimum Requirements/Preferences?
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum one to two years of experience in business to business sales; recruiting experience a plus
- Desire to have unlimited earning potential that is commensurate with your effort